Library Forms

Access Services
?Request to Place Materials on Reserve?(Online Form?/?Download MS Word Format)
?Request to Place Photocopies in Closed Reserve?(Download MS Word Format)
Library Card Applications
?Alumni Membership
?Departmental Library Card
?Individual Library Card (Reader / Borrower)?
?Organisation Membership?
?Retired / Departed Long-serving Academic Staff and Administrative Staff of Equivalent Status
?Retired / Departed Long-serving Staff Other Than Academic Staff and Administrative Staff of Equivalent Status
?School Membership (Paid)
?School Teacher (Reader / Borrower)?
?JULAC Library Card
? ?Giving to the Library
?Donate $500 or more to put your name or the name of your honouree on a bookplate or the Development Tree via the?books@library or the development tree@library programmes. For donation of books and other materials to the Library, click?here?for additional information.
?Recommending New Library Materials
?New books and media resources recommendation?(Download MS Word Format)
?New books and media resources recommendation (for Approved EdUHK Programmes Only)?(Online Form?/?Download MS Word Format)
?New serials recommendation?(Download MS Word Format)
?Online Recommendation Form
Article Alert / Online Search / SDI?
(Full time academic and administrative staff of equivalent status, and research assistants)
?Article Alert (Online Form)
?Online Search (Online Form?)
?SDI (Online Form)
?Printing? and Photocopying
? 3D / A1 Printing or Laser Cutting/ Engraving
?Photocopying Request (Journal and Microform)